Terms of Reference:
- Develop and make recommendations as necessary, to the Board on the operation, administration, interpretation, and application of the RTO/ERO Group Insurance Program.
- Develop and make recommendations to the Board, as necessary, on the development of policies and procedures to provide for the governance of the RTO/ERO Group Insurance Program.
- Make recommendations to the Board on the appointment and review of insurance carriers, underwriters, administrators, claim payers, consultants, and other professional help. A formal review of these third party providers shall be done by an external organization, approved by the Board, at least every seven years and make recommendations to the Board.
- Review and make recommendations to the Board on plan design and premiums.
- Oversee the Benefit Entitlement Review (BER) process and ensure that unresolved issues and their ongoing status are reported to the Board.
- Provide, through the Board, a written report at the Annual Meeting and at the Fall Forum of RTO/ERO wherein the financial experience and operation of the various plans of RTO/ERO are disclosed.
- Make recommendations to the Board on any requirement to establish a separate fund or expend money from the Health Premium Stabilization Fund.
- Recommend to the Board strategies and resources regarding wellness for members.
Gayle Manley (Chair)
|Martha Foster||Board Member|
|Rich Prophet||Board Member|
|Claudia Mang||Board Member|
|Trudie Johnson||6||Parry Sound|
|Randy Kushnier||2||Thunder Bay|
|Mary Valtellini||23||North York|